We know our way around insect repellent. No matter whether mosquito, gadfly or tick. With the products from our innovative product family, your customers will be safe and sound throughout the year – at home and on vacation. We rely on the active ingredients icaridin and eucalyptus citriodora oil (EC oil).
- Icaridin (picaridin) is a chemical compound from the piperidin group that has insect repellent properties. The active ingredient is frequently used in insect repellents and, in addition to its excellent repellent properties, also has good tolerance for skin and materials. Icaridin acts as a kind of protective film when applied without gaps, so that insects do not perceive the treated skin as a source of food.
- Eucalyptus Citriodora oil hydrated, cyclized – EC oil for us for short – is the advanced active ingredient of the formerly used PMD, or also called Citriodora. EC oil is extracted from the leaves of lemon eucalyptus and is thus the only plant-derived active ingredient against insects. The spectrum of action is comparable to that of icaridine, although the duration of protection is shorter.
After Bite Products
Our product range is complemented by a range of After Bite products. The application of an insect repellent was forgotten once and now there is an annoying itchy mosquito bite? Of course, we offer remedies for itching relief, cooling and healing with different products. We also offer suitable solutions for tick removal.
"Development, international research and EU-wide or even worldwide accreditation of insect repellents under your brand - With us, you get all this from a single source."
Clear view in the hazardous goods jungle
Benefit from our collaboration with leading international researchers in the field of insect repellent. Development, research and approval of formulations are available from a single source.
Of course, we will take care of the registration of your insect protection products within the framework of the European Biocide Regulation (Regulation (EU) No. 528/2012).
Curious about the possibilities in assortment design? Here you will find a selection of our portfolio: www.myinsektenschutz.com
Innovative + High Quality: Our Production
Our insect repellent productions have excellent research and development departments, state-of-the-art production facilities and the necessary know-how
Numbers and facts
- State-of-the-art equipment for filling insect repellents and after bite products
- Capacity of over 50 million units annually
- IFS HPC Certification
- GMP ISO 22716 Certification
- ISO 9001 Certification
Flexible + Reliable: Our logistics
Thanks to our extensive logistics experience, we are able to offer our customers tailor-made solutions. Our close cooperation with partners allows us to identify the best transport routes and ensure fast and reliable delivery.
Our primary goal is to fully satisfy our customers and provide them with the highest flexibility and quality. Within Germany and Europe, we rely on flexible logistics to meet the individual delivery requirements of our customers.
Through a rolling production plan, we respond quickly and efficiently to changes in demand.